Customer Service | Terms
If you require assistance, please let us know.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for SensologyInstitute.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to choose a mentor.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
We are PCI compliant via PayPal. We do not store or record your credit card data.
Conditions Of Use
All courses and Stage Sequenced Sessions purchased through SensologyInstitute.com are purchased for one person's use only during the timeframe of course. Each Stage's audio voice files are copyright protected and cannot be copied, shared, or reproduced.
Subscriptions, Payments, Refunds, and Cancellations
- Subscriptions and Payments
- Unless you enrolled via a gift card or scholarship, your subscription will continue and automatically renew on a monthly or annual basis unless and until you cancel your subscription, or your account is otherwise suspended or terminated pursuant to these Terms. When your subscription renews each month/year, we will automatically charge your payment method on file for the subscription fee, as well as any applicable tax, on the calendar day corresponding to the commencement of your paying membership. You agree to provide updated payment information upon request and any time the information you previously provided is no longer valid. We reserve the right to change the timing of our billing, including if your payment method has not successfully settled.
- If you are located in a country where use and sales tax, goods and services tax, or value added tax is applicable to consumer sales, we are responsible for collecting and remitting that tax to the proper tax authorities. Depending on your location, the price you see may include such taxes, or tax may be added at checkout.
- Sensology Institute collects all fees through secure third-party payment processors. Our third-party payment processors accept payments through methods detailed on the applicable payment screen, which may include various credit cards and PayPal. Such payment methods are subject to change. Information that you supply to our payment processors is not stored by us or within our control, and is subject to each of our third-party payment processors’ own privacy policies and terms and conditions. Third-party payment processors may charge a fee to process payments and Sensology Institute is not responsible for any fees charged by them. Sensology Institute disclaims all liability with regard to any fees or problems you have with third-party payment processors.
- If you enroll in a Sensology Institute subscription via a gift card or scholarship, you will not be required to provide a payment method at the time of enrollment and your subscription will end automatically at the conclusion of the subscription period provided by your gift card or scholarship. If you wish to continue your subscription beyond that period, you will need to enroll in an automatically renewing subscription and provide a method of payment.
- Sensology Institute reserves the right to develop and launch new products or services or make changes to any products or services offered through the Service. If you choose to purchase any additional products or services offered by Sensology Institute or Mentors, you may be charged additional amounts for such products or services.
- Sensology Institute also reserves the right to change the terms of your subscription, including price, from time to time, effective as of the beginning of your next billing period following the date of the change. We will give you advance notice of these changes, but we will not be able to notify you of changes in any applicable taxes. If you do not wish to accept the price change or change to your subscription plan, you can cancel your subscription before the change takes effect.
- Price changes, whether pertaining to subscriptions or other products, may be the result of many factors, including changes in costs related to procuring content or providing the Services, changes to market conditions or the consumer price index, or changes to applicable tax rates. Should these costs go up, we may increase our prices accordingly. Should these costs go down, we may decrease our prices accordingly.
2. Free Trials and Other Promotions or Sales
From time to time, we or others on our behalf may offer trials of paid subscriptions to our Sensology Institute membership for a specified period without payment or at a reduced rate (a “Trial”). Sensology Institute reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to determine your eligibility for a Trial, and, subject to applicable laws, to withdraw or to modify a Trial at any time without prior notice and with no liability, to the greatest extent permitted under the law.
For some Trials, we will require you to provide a payment method to start the Trial. At the end of such Trials, we will automatically charge you via that payment method for the applicable paid subscription on the first day following the end of the Trial and on a recurring monthly or annual basis, unless you cancel prior to the end of the free Trial, or before the renewal date, as applicable. By providing your payment details in conjunction with the Trial, you agree to this charge using such payment method. If you do not want this initial charge, or the renewal charge, you must cancel the applicable paid subscription prior to the charge through your payment settings within your Sensology Institute account profile located at https://www.sensologyinstitute.com/settings/purchase_history.
We also occasionally run time-limited promotions and sales, during which time the cost of subscription may be lower. The subscription price we offer may be different when you are logged into your account compared to the price available to users who aren’t registered or logged in, for example because some of our promotions are available only to new users. Promotional or sale prices will typically be limited to a specified period of time (for example, one year for discounts on annual subscriptions). At the end of that period of time, your subscription will automatically renew at the then-applicable full price, unless you cancel prior to renewal by changing your settings on your account profile.
3. Our Refund Policy
Please consult our Refund Policy to learn more about whether you might be entitled to a refund for your purchase.
- We only allow one refund per customer.
- We provide a refund on memberships charged after a 7-day free trial if you contact us within 7 days of the charge.
- We do not offer refunds on membership charges after a 14-day (or longer) free trial.
- We do not offer refunds on membership renewal charges.
- 30 days before an annual membership renews, we'll send a renewal reminder email to the email address on file. If you don’t want to renew your subscription, you can cancel your membership.
- 7 days before a monthly subscription renews, we'll send a renewal reminder email to the email address on file. If you don’t want to renew your subscription, you can cancel your membership.
Sensology Institute has no obligation to consider or grant refund requests, including (i) for subscription plans purchased with a 7-day or longer free trial; or (ii) that otherwise do not follow our Refund Policy. To the extent permissible under applicable law, you are entitled to one refund only. Once a refund for a subscription is confirmed, you will lose all access to your Sensology Institute membership.
We will not provide refunds to users who have acted in a fraudulent manner or in a way that violates or would violate these Terms or our Community Guidelines (as determined in our sole discretion), including users who have been deactivated for the same.
You may cancel your Sensology Institute membership at any time for any or no reason, but if you cancel your membership before the end of the current subscription period, we will not refund any subscription fees already paid to us or charged to your payment method except in the limited circumstances set forth in Section C above. To cancel your recurring subscription, please visit your payment settings within your Sensology Institute account profile located at https://www.sensologyinstitute.com/settings/purchase_history. If you cancel your Sensology Institute membership, you will lose access to all classes you enrolled in during your Sensology Institute membership at the end of your billing period. If you choose to sign back up as a paying member, your billing date will reset to the day you paid.