Sponsor a Workshop
- Contact Kiera Donna Laike, IRW at 248-320-1938 to schedule workshop dates and discuss workshop offerings. For planning,
this is best done at least 2 months in advance of the date of workshop.
- Workshop Introduction: A two hour Introductory Lecture on Soul Orientation and Embodied Practice experience will be offered.
The sponsor of the workshop can schedule the introductory lecture before or after the workshop. The purpose of these lectures is to
awaken people to Soul Orientation.
- Workshop Title: Soul Orientation: The Dance of Reflective Relationship. Workshop is 4 hours in length. Schedule for morning, afternoon,
or evening, whichever works best for sponsor and participants. Cost: $125.
- Workshop Content: Participants will have an experience of these Principles of Creation:
- Container dictates what is created. Example: Gravity dictates how the planets form.
- On earth as a container, things are created through the sequence of 4x4 to infinity. Simple wonder, so complicated,
attend the workshop for the experience.
- Point of origin, must be seen, before movement or a path of change can be implemented. We must possess the sight to see where
we are, before we can move out of it.
- Element activation dictates the containers of flow. Example: Earthen inner banks must be in place for a river to flow.
The river flows and makes the river banks. Activation and dynamic interchanging process.
- Emergence always moves through structures. Example: The human body emerges from the lining up of chromosomes.
- Reflective movement. All movement sets something in motion. This is explained through Newton’s laws of motion.
- What science has labeled "Dark Matter" (and we understand as Dark Energy) forms the web of the Universe, from which all matter
pulses in and out. Therefore, there are no absolutes in the Universe, only experience in container, pulsing in and out through
- Preregistration will be handled online through this web site or through the sponsor. The workshop fee is $95 per participant.
- Preregister for an individual session with Kiera D. Laike, IRW on this web site or with the sponsor Cost is $280 for 50 minutes.
- Sponsor responsibilities:
- Locate and secure space for lecture and weekend workshop, paid for by the Seonsology Institute.
- Collect fees (for registrations not ocurring online) and communicate to participants all necessary information.
- Forward registration forms and registration fees to Kiera Donna Laike, IRW, to 27650 Franklin Road, Southfield, MI 48034
- Run provided advertisement in local alternative web media, paid for by The Sensology Institute.
- Post provided fliers and post cards at local stores and centers of interest.
- Sponsor receives:
- Free attendance at workshop
- A one hour, in-person session.